Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Blessing!!

This year has been  a miracle!!  We got to go to Disneyland in April and I got a new car!!!  We got to see the musical production of THE LION KING, we got our tickets for the U2 concert!!  BEST BLESSING was that Isaac got into Oquirrh Mountain Charter School, and he has the BEST TEACHER on the planet!!  I am volunteering like crazy for this school and LOVE IT!!   I was  looking at having to have neck surgery but found an awesome Chiropractor and Physical Therapist and looks like I can avoid surgery for now!!  Amazing!!  We got a new keyboard piano for Isaac for piano lessons, Ian got a guitar and is taking guitar lessons, and we have played a ton of sports with the kids!!  Soccer, baseball, and now basketball!!  This has been the best year ever!!!  Ian is 15 years old and is turning into a man!!  Isaac is 6 years old and my little sweetie!!  Well that sums up my year to date!!  YTD has been full of blessings!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I found your blog through a comment on Ms. W's blog. My daughter just got accepted at OMCS for next year and I am really eager to hear from parents how they feel about the school. From the websites, it looks like she sure would be lucky to get this teacher.

    ReplyDelete